Haven’t been to Delhi before? Are you planning on going to a trip to this city any time soon? Well Delhi is a large city to cover with so many places to visit and so many things to do. No amount of days that you stay here will be enough and hence it is very important to sort out what exactly do you want to do in Delhi and what are the places here that you wish to visit.
Well, there are plenty of good hotels in delhi and hence finding the right kind of accommodation and that too of your choice will not be difficult here. However you have to make sure that you have your booking done well beforehand or else you might not find a hotel of your choice once you reach there! Want to know a few other things that you ought to keep in mind when it comes to planning for the perfect tour of Delhi? Well then, here are some of them:
- The first thing that you will need to do when it comes to planning for a trip to Delhi is making a list of all the places that you wish to visit here. There are a plethora of sightseeing places when it comes to Delhi and hence listing just a few might prove to be a difficult task. Hence it is best to stick to the conventional tourist attractions like Red Fort, the QutubMinar Complex, ChandniChowk, Rajpath, Indian Gate etc.
- Delhi is the place when it comes to North Indian food. There are so many places in Delhi that are known for their dishes. Well, if you want to try out authentic north Indian food, then you ought to head out to ChandniChowk. Do visit Karim’s there at least once. It is one of the most famous eateries in the country. Be prepared to face a queue outside, such is the popularity of this place.
- Well if you want to visit the happening side of Delhi and want to try out some delicious waffles and burgers, then you should head out to Connaught Place one winter afternoon. Full of shops and bustling with people, if you want to try out the finest of Delhi this is the place. And if you want to try out some delicious burgers and waffles, then do a pay visit to Wengers.
- While booking hotels in Delhi, bear in mind that it should be at a central location or near a metro station. Delhi’s life line is its metro, which connects this end of the city to that. So if you stay near a metro station, you will be able to travel around more smoothly.
- And last but not the least make do drop by once at the HauzKhas Village for an exciting night life and to check out some super cool shops. This is one of the finest areas of Delhi.
So, now that you know all that you need to know about your Delhi tour, start planning your trip, today!